Top your favorite roasted vegetable and lentil salad with this yogurt dressing!
- 1 cup (235 ml) plain full-fat yogurt
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, more as needed
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped, plus more for garnish
- ¼ cup dill, chopped, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Combine yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, parsley and dill in bowl and whisk until combine.
- Drizzle in olive oil, giving it a light mix afterwards.
- Add it to a nice roasted vegetable salad!
Recipe is slightly adapted from Dishing Up the Dirt by Andrea Beamis